Buy Hornady BTHP Match Online
- Advanced Manufacturing Process (AMP™) jackets are consistently concentric with near-zero wall thickness variation
- 100-round box
- .287 sectional density
- .580 ballistic coefficient
- 6.5 mm caliber
- Precision cores
- 140 grains
- Caliber: 6.5 mm
- Number of rounds: 100
- Grain weight: 140
- Hornady BTHP Match™ 6.5mm 140-Grain Bullets
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item
Conventional polymer tips in high BC bullets melt in flight. Hornady engineers discovered that conventional bullet tip materials in streamlined, high BC bullets melt and deform. Although not a significant issue affecting moderate BC conventional tipped varmint and hunting bullets, aerodynamic heating causes BC reduction and degradation of accuracy, particularly at extended ranges (400 yds +). To counter this effect, Hornady identified a heat resistant polymer and developed the patent pending Heat Shield tip
- . ELD-Match bullet BCs are measured with Doppler radar and corrected to standard atmospheric conditions.This ammunition is custom-grade from the factory, loaded to stringent specifications to guarantee proper ignition and provide consistent, match-winning, pinpoint accuracy, shot after shot. Performs as well or better than handloads. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass